Discuss About The Resource Management Practice Handbook Human?
There are different ways through which the companies are motivating their employees in order to get good amount of revenues and profit in the future. Proper and productive staffs are essential in the company, as this will help them in achieving proper goals for their company as well. The various ways through which the company can motivate their staffs are as follows:
Properly recognize the hard work of the employees in the organizations as this will motivate them and this will help them in enhancing their morale (ZOLFAGHARI et al. 2016). There are companies in Europe such as Impact International as well as UKFast is recognizing their discretionary effort that has been made by them (SANEGHI and AHMADY 2016).
Properly set measurable goals for their employees as this will motivate their employees and it will help them in providing proper and effective results with their discretionary efforts as well (Burgress 2013).
Regular breaks have to be provided by employers to their employees in order to provide motivational influence at the workplace (Knutson and Berridge 2017).
Providing clarity in the work is essential as well as this will help in providing the employees a clear view of the mission of the company as this can help them to achieve such tasks without much difficulty (Brown 2016).
The elements of successful teamwork that Hackman has identified are as follows:
- The size of the teams should be kept small and have consistent membership that helps in minimizing the tasks of coordination and reduces valuable time
- The support has to be in place such as offering group based rewards
- In order to achieve full and good performance the organizations need to consider the different stages of development in the groups (Johnston and Marshall 2016)
- Lastly, the successful teams need to have assertive as well as courageous leaders as this will help them in carrying their teams to a correct direction.
These elements are effective in nature, as this will help the team in generating positive outcomes in the future.
The other conditions to make the team effective are as follows:
- Establishing proper leadership (Vann, B.A., Coleman and Simpson 2014)
- Build proper relationships with the employees
- Fostering teamwork
Steps followed to avoid such problems are as follows:
- Fostering the teammates in order to perform effectively
- Build proper relationship among the employees (Ferreira et al. 2014)
- Proper leader and employees relationship has to be maintained (Doh and Quigley 2014)
Ways to break the overall group goal into subtasks:
- Proper delegation of the different tasks (Klenke 2016)
- Allocating specific tasks to specific group of individuals who are specialized in such subjects
- Lastly, the team leaders has to be assertive in nature in order to achieve goals
- The projects or the different parts of the project that can be handled by the employees in the organization can be delegated to them, as this will make the task easier for the CEO of the company.
- Proper delegation and decentralization is necessary as to reduce the burden from the higher authorities (Pemsel and Wiewiora 2013).
- Parks can deal with the problems with properly following the creative core of the entire business (Turner 2016)
- She can select the good candidates with proper analysis and consultation of the other members in her team who handles recruitment of the staffs (Mir and Pinnington 2014).
- The executives can control the important decisions of the organization with prior permission taken from the higher authorities (Boud, Cohen and Sampson 2014)
- The executives cannot take important decisions themselves and take in charge of the decisions as this can affect their reputation and this can cause them trouble as well.
Some of the tasks that can be delegated are as follows:
- Customer service
- Promotional activities
- Market research
- Computer support (Too and Weaver 2014)
These are the different activities that can be delegated by the higher authorities to subordinates as these are the tasks for which different experts has been hired to complete the task without difficulty
- Understanding the employee concerns by organizing meetings at regular intervals (Shahmirzadi and Bashiri 2014)
- Proper mailing system is necessary as this will help the employees to feel protected
- Penalty has to be implemented by the companies as to make the employees safe
The managers can bring unspoken conflicts at the workplace with organizing meetings along with organizing mailing system, as this will help in effectively solving such issues without much difficulty (de Ara?jo, Guimar?es and Ferneda 2013).
The negotiators can use the conflict-management strategies to their advantage by:
- Speak to what is possible in nature
- Involve uncertainty (Rothman 2017)
- Negotiators has to be compelling in nature (Westwood and Rhodes 2013)
Therefore, the negotiators need to tie the conflicts with fundamental values through which the negotiator can handle conflicts in the organizations, as this will help them in resolving the conflicts (Birkinshaw and Gupta 2013).
When an employee in an organization is suffering from mental trauma and he/she is not able to handle the pressure but still keeping quiet as it makes him/her feel that opening mouth and complaining about the issues can lead to conflicts. This has worsened the situation and this has made the employee to commit suicidal activities as well.
However, the employee could have sorted out the issue with the top officials, as this would have helped him/her in solving the issues easily.The interpersonal skills those are necessary such as motivation, group behavior along with conflict management as this helps in analyzing the different issues that can be faced by the employees. Culturally relative means that all the strategies such as the motivational as well as conflict management strategies will help in resolving issues in the workplace. The training as well as other human resource management practices are essential in nature and they are culturally relative to one another as well (Sparrow, Brewster and Chung 2016).
- Training is essential in making the employees aware about the different policies of the organization (Storey 2014)
- Similarly, motivation is essential as well as this will help in achieving productive results in the future (Armstrong and Taylor 2014)
- On the other hand, conflict management is essential as this helps in managing the conflicts through usage of different procedures in the organization that can help the employees to work properly.
- The employees and employers both need to follow such training and other strategies related to conflict management as this helps them in managing the dignity in the employees and employers (Brewster et al. 2016).
- Lastly, all of them are culturally relative to each other as this helps the employees in resolving the conflicts along with the employers can provide motivation to the employees as well (Jackson, Schuler and Jiang 2014).
Armstrong, M. and Taylor, S., 2014. Armstrong's handbook of human resource management practice. Kogan Page Publishers.
Brewster, C., Houldsworth, E., Sparrow, P. and Vernon, G., 2016. International human resource management. Kogan Page Publishers.
Jackson, S.E., Schuler, R.S. and Jiang, K., 2014. An aspirational framework for strategic human resource management. Academy of Management Annals, 8(1), pp.1-56.
Sparrow, P., Brewster, C. and Chung, C., 2016. Globalizing human resource management. Routledge.
Storey, J., 2014. New Perspectives on Human Resource Management (Routledge Revivals). Routledge.