During this animation work, I decided to do animations on the digit images from 0 to 8 in association with the background images of the nature, and cities. I have used the motion speen and other twirl in manner to make the animations better and concise for the viewer. I have also used a spiral picture in the 8 digit image animation using the motion spin and different twirl and tried to keep the animations attractive and simple to be understood by viewers. This animation work includes all types of the tween for the addition of the attractive animations and aligning the digit images with the background images of the nature and cities. I have prepared a collage that consist of the previous works and tried to demonstrate them in the last shell of the animation. I have used the images with high resolution of 600 x 400 and the entire animation run fifteen frames at one go in a single second.
Process of the animation:
- The primary step in the entire job of the animation was to create a blank key frame and I selected the option for entering the frame. Before adding the image I created a basic background for the movie and thereafter, I locked it. Thereafter, I added the drawing canvas within the first frame and after that, I inserted the drawing from the computer. The first frame was my key frame that has an image, and the animation’s backbone and the new key frames were created for the each time the picture was being inserted. It was being denoted as the black dot in the timeline and thus, I had not to use new images for every frame that helped me in generating better animations.
- After the accomplishment of developing the key frame we had inserted the images in the key frame. These images were added as the background for the digit images those were about to be inserted for the development of the animation. The selected images were inserted as the background for the animation and firstly, these were inserted as this for the first frames. Thereafter, other image was inserted at another layer of the nature. I had created fades, rotation, and transformation for the images and background inserted in the key frames considering the size by selection motion tween from Insert- Motion Tween. I created the morphing effects through using the tweening that allows us in adding the animation where one object becomes another one during the certain course of the animation. In the same movie, we have used the tweening and the frame – by – frame animation in this single movie. We have only one object that is the digit image undergoing a motion twine at the same instance of the time. I used the separate layers for the multiple objects in manner to implement the animation at the same instance.
- We proceeded the third step as per the requirement file and used the Zig Zag Vertical transition for the animation created with the 1 and 2 digit image. Thereafter, we had implemented the effect of the Whirlwind from the top within the second and third digit for the addition of the special effect in the animation. After that, the 3 and 4 digit images were inserted in the animation through the effect of the split horizontal effects and so it was proceeded with the eye for the 4 and 5 digit image animation. These processes were used during the entire process of the animation that helped in meeting the requirements asked in the requirement file and assured the transition of the digit images in an efficient and effective manner.
- The very last stage was the last layer for the development of the collage of the images and animations developed in the previous assignment. The final touch was provided through testing the motion tween through pressing the Control + Enter keys in manner to assure that the transformation looks better and the animation has been running at the corrected speed. We had utilized the FPS for the control of the speed and motion of the scene or through altering the tween span.
- Ahmad, A. and Jaelani, A., 2017. Developing a Simulation of Transformation Geometry by Using Flash. EDUCARE, 8(2).
- Lange, H., Brunel, F. and Peltier, B., NAWMAL Ltd, 2018. Generation of animation using icons in text. U.S. Patent 9,953,450.
- Kaufman, D.M., Popovic, J. and Bai, Y., Adobe Systems Inc, 2017. Animation Using Keyframing and Projected Dynamics Simulation.
- Astuti, S.P., Alhidayatuddiniyah, T.W. and Sumarni, R.A., 2017. Development Media Of Physics Learning Based Animated Flash Pro Cs6 On The Senior High School, Cilincing, North Jakarta. Chair Person, 3, p.129.
- Jiao, H., Wang, Y., Xiao, H., Zhou, J. and Zeng, W., 2017. Promoting Profit Model Innovation in Animation Project in Northeast Asia: Case Study on Chinese Cultural and Creative Industry. Sustainability, 9(12), p.2361.