2. Please cover all the legislation and regulations given and all the questions given under this task in detail. No word limit.
3. KPIs must include all the given points and all the other questions given in bullet points. no word limit.
Customer service plan
- The mission statement of VTI Karmart is along with its joint ventures, to attain and attract the high-valued products, cars and services through the most contented experience in Australia. We also believe that the company should work as a team and promote automotive leadership through a collaboration between the investor, dealer and the employee. The vision statement of VTI Karmart is to become the most prominent, respected, and successful and high-quality car company in Australia. The vision is to see VTI Karmart emerge as global player in the market of automobile.
- The needs and desires of the customer will be investigated through primary data collection technique. Questionnaires comprising of both open-ended and close-ended questions will be the feature. Some of the questions that will addressed the kind of cars that are preferred by the customers, which income-group prefer which kind of car, whether there is an availability of appointment, whether the customer service is easily available, whether there is proper communication during service and whether the customers receive an update on the progress, how would the customer rate the service in terms of the behaviour of the customer service assistants, overall quality of the customer service on a scale of 1 to 5 and whether the customers would recommend others to visit VTI Karmart.
- Based on the data collected through the questionnaire, the needs of the customer will be assessed. It will give the company information on the types of consumers based on their income level, preference of cars based on their income level and so on. Once we have information on the views of the customer, we will model cars based on their preferences. In case, the customers are not satisfied with our service we will improve on those areas. In case, the customers are happy with the customer care service we would retain the quality and formulate measures that would make their car buying experiences easier.
- Legislative and regulatory requirements pertinent to customer service- According to the ADRs (Australian Design Rules) there are certain standards to be maintained for vehicle safety. The motor vehicle Standards Act 1989 enshrines that all road vehicles manufactured in Australia, whether imported or second-hand vehicles need to concede to the standards laid by ADRs. The manufacturing of the automobiles in Australia need to follow the legislation of the government and compliance to the ADRs. The aim of the government of Australia is to harmonise the national vehicle.
- Ensuring quality service- some of the keys in maintain a good customer care relationship by customer care service an ongoing focus. The employees need to realise the opportunities that would enable them to enhance their customer service skills. The new employees need to feel motivated in providing great customer experience to the customers and create a culture of accountability. Instead of creating an environment where the customer will have to bring the car for service, the endeavour would enable the customer to feel more valued and help them to foster a deeper trust. The cost of the automobile ownership has huge impact on the decision –making of the customer. There needs to be a consistent effort to maintain a customer service.
- As understood from the given case study, delivery to the customers is not being made according to the demand of the customers. Unpunctuality from the company end to deliver the automobiles have become a reason for customer dissatisfaction. The need of the hour is to diversify the team instead of having one team of drivers for delivering cars to same city, inter-city and intra-city. Doing this would ease the pressure on the team of drivers. During the interview and screening of the drivers, it is important to choose drivers who are dedicated to their job. Another option would be to employ more drivers and diversify the task. There would be the implementation of the analytical tool that would help to identify and predict analytics that would enable in precluding the recalls. This would enable the suppliers in marinating the inventories for the supply chain.
- I would distribute questionnaire to the customers. During exit, there will be a customer feedback form to understand the problems and desires of the customers. Online survey will also be conducted through youtube and other social media platforms. I will conduct survey in the malls and generate awareness about the company and at the same time elicit data that would be helpful in understanding the current demands and recommendations of the customer.
- The customer handling procedure would keenly listening to the problems of the customer and understands their issues. The second step would to empathize with their situation. The third step would be to provide a solution and ensure that the solution is executed in a proper manner. There is a need to do follow-up and see whether the customers are contended and come up with solution.
- As discussed above the customers are dissatisfied due to the inconvenience caused during delivery are there too much pressure on the drivers as they are assigned for delivering the automobiles. The same team of drivers are overburdened therefore, creating a situation of conflict and leading to misunderstandings between the company and the customers. Therefore, there is a need for immediate intervention.
- The five plans that I would adopt to reduce the pressure on the drivers is (a) recruit better drivers who are dedicated to their occupation (b) expand the teams (c) clearly explain the drivers about the vision of the company (d) would implement the reward and bonus system to motivate more drivers and e) I would monitor the activities of the driver through a tracker system and regularly collect feedback from the customers regarding the performance of the drivers.
- These recommendations would be helpful in motivating the drivers, selecting the best driver who understand the requirement of the job and the system of rewards and bonus will provide the drivers a solid reason to deliver their best performance and remain loyalty to the goal of the company.
- The questionnaire would comprise questions related to the ability to handle complains, handling of the complaints on a timely basis, identification of the customer issues, increase in the customer satisfaction, increase in customer satisfaction, assisting the colleague in the improvement of the customer service. The questions would comprise of what is bothering the customers bout the company? Whether the customer wants improvements? Has the customer faced any service and deliver related issue in the recent time? Has the customer relationship manage been responsive to their problems.
- Some of the strategies to improve on customer service are through the creation of personalized engagement for the customers in car rental. The car rental detection would be in a position to detect the location of the customer and provide the customers an effective next-generation experience of renting. Smart-connected devices like smart watches can be used in communicating to the customers about the location and real-time information. In case customers wear these devices they will receive the notifications and alerts related to the event that is to be taken during the trip. There can be value-added services that should be provided with car rental that would display the customer review and provide an insight into the ratings of the customer. There would be a corresponding match to ensure that customers are bestowed with the best pricing. The key would be to provide delightful customer care strategy.
- Maintenance of customer service complaints are important as it would provide the company an opportunity to improve on their limitations. Customers based on their experiences would rate the different aspects of car service and delivery. The company would be able to understand their limitations and come up with strategies and solutions and improve the product.
- The appropriate technology that would be adopted to improve the customer care service would be CRM (Customer Relationship Management). The employment of the CRM would enable in having an overview of the customers. It would help in seeing everything through the creation of a customized dashboard. This would inform the company about the history of the customer. The marketers for understanding the progress of the sales and making the task of prediction simpler and easier can deploy CRM. It would help to translate the large traffic of data from the social networks into a single channel.
- The three different human resources for the improvement of customer care service would be sales-this department will be entrusted with the responsibility of looking after the selling of cars and whether those are delivered in an efficient manner. The second human resource would be the department that would handle the complaints in case of any dispute (After-sales) and the third human resource would be the in-voice department that would handle the queries of the customers. The five physical resources to improve customer care service are human resource, technological resource, raw materials, buildings and facilities, manufacturing plants and distribution networks.
- I would resolve conflict between the customer and the team member through effective intervention, continuously monitoring the activities of the employees, behaving politely with the customers and understanding the demands of the customers. It is very important to acknowledge the mistakes and try to understand what may have led to the conflict between the customer and the employer. Efforts should be made to reach a negotiation while maintain the cool of the customer.
- Coad A and others, 'Why Should Banks Provide Entrepreneurship Training Seminars?' (2015) 34 International Small Business Journal
- Guivarch CS Hallegatte, '2C Or Not 2C?'  SSRN Electronic Journal
- Questionnaire Design: How To Plan, Structure, And Write Survey Material For Effective Market Research' (2013) 51 Choice Reviews Online
- Porter M, 'Michael E. Porter - Faculty - Harvard Business School' (Bing.com, 2018) < accessed 21 April 2018
- ?laski P, 'Logistics Processes Management In Supply Chain' (2017) 5 Archives of Business Research
- Lusch RS Nambisan, 'Service Innovation: A Service-Dominant Logic Perspective' (2015) 39 MIS Quarterly
- Sweeney J, T DanaherJ McColl-Kennedy, 'Customer Effort In Value Cocreation Activities' (2015) 18 Journal of Service Research.
- Tachizawa EC Wong, 'The Performance Of Green Supply Chain Management Governance Mechanisms: A Supply Network And Complexity Perspective' (2015) 51 Journal of Supply Chain Management
Strategy And Objectives - Woolworths Group' (Woolworthsgroup.com.au, 2018) < accessed 20 April 2018.
Porter M, 'Michael E. Porter - Faculty - Harvard Business School' (Bing.com, 2018)
Questionnaire Design: How To Plan, Structure, And Write Survey Material For Effective Market Research' (2013) 51 Choice Reviews Online.
Guivarch CS Hallegatte, '2C Or Not 2C?'  SSRN Electronic Journal
?laski P, 'Logistics Processes Management In Supply Chain' (2017) 5 Archives of Business Research.
Lusch RS Nambisan, 'Service Innovation: A Service-Dominant Logic Perspective' (2015) 39 MIS Quarterly
Sweeney J, T DanaherJ McColl-Kennedy, 'Customer Effort In Value Cocreation Activities' (2015) 18 Journal of Service Research.
Tachizawa EC Wong, 'The Performance Of Green Supply Chain Management Governance Mechanisms: A Supply Network And Complexity Perspective' (2015) 51 Journal of Supply Chain Management