Discuss About The Essentials Strength Training Conditioning.
Management of people is more important in a technology-driven organization. Technology in the organization plays a great role as it helps to simplify the activities of the company. It is seen that if the employees or the people of the organization are managed then activities can be conducted smoothly with the help of the latest technology. It is important to give more focus on training the employees on the technology so that they can use the latest technology with more efficiency and also it helps to enhance the overall productivity level of the company (Certo, 2018).
If the people of the organization know the technique of conducting the activities then it can help to conduct the activities in a right way. So, if employees conduct the activities in a managed form then it can help to accomplish the overall goals and objectives and also growth can be achieved in the market (Haff and Triplett, 2015).
Some of the corporate social responsibilities of Nestle are
- Employee voluntary programs: The Company has started employee voluntary programs in which employee engagement with the children and creates awareness by giving information about the nutrition and healthy habits. The healthy habits are discussed by offering their products. It helps the company to achieve a good share of the market.
- Also, nestle is focusing on girl child education in which the focus is given on supporting the girl child education. It helps to create awareness that girl also needs education and it is seen that when a company focuses on this concept it enhances the goodwill in the market.
This has given a positive impact on the performance of the image of the company is enhanced in a proper manner. This also enhances the overall profits of the company which not only help to achieve growth but also helps the employees to conduct the activities in a smooth manner.
In the situation of resistance to change, it is important for the company to give focus to the employees so that they can retain for a long time in the company. By giving training the company can easily train the employees to adopt the change so that they conduct the activities in a smooth manner (Ford, 2014). Training helps the employees to learn the pattern of working and when changes are made in the company it can be easy to accept the changes through training.
It is seen that when employees are given training then it can be easy for them to adopt the right direction. It is also seen that to accept change by the employees is the major factor that affects the working pattern of the employees. Training is the best technique that can help to safeguard their job and also helps the company to accomplish the goals and objectives (Pollock, Jefferson, and Wick, 2015).
No, it is correct by the managers to analyze the candidate job posting. The legal issues and ethical issues that should be considered by the managers are to call and conduct the recruitment process according to the process of recruitment of the company. It is not ethical according to the rules of the company that rejections of the employees are made by giving emphasis on the job posting on the Facebook.
It is important that before rejection proper evaluation of the employee is made by conducting proper recruitment round so that right candidate at a right job can be selected. Also, proper legal rules should be considered so that right employees can be selected who is capable enough to conduct the activities. If company recruit the employees by considering the legal procedures then it can be easy to enhance the satisfaction level of the employees.
The stress level of the employees can be reduced by considering following approaches like
- Motivation: if employees are motivated in a proper manner then it can be easy for the managers to reduce the overall stress in an effective manner. It is the best way that helps the company to conduct the activities with a proper satisfaction level of the employees (Pinder, 2014). Motivation by the managers can be given by introducing various motivation techniques which will help to achieve their targets. It can be by considering the Maslow theory which is related with the basic needs of the employees and they can conduct the activities in a proper manner if their basic needs are considered by the company (Gardner, 2014).
- Training: it is also one of the methods that can help the employee to reduce the overall stress level. If training is given to the employee then it can be easy for them to conduct the activities in a proper manner. Training helps the employee's to gain confidence so that activities can be conducted smoothly and in the right direction.
The personal traits which help to be a good leader are
- Inspire people: to be a good leader it is important that leader should have the trait to inspire others so that they can achieve a good image in the company. Inspiration is one of the best methods that help to boost the quality of a leader to be a good leader.
- Honesty: it is also one of the traits that should be in a leader so that they can conduct the activities in a proper manner. It is the factor that helps a person to be a good leader. If a person is honest towards the activities then it can be easy to be a good leader of the company.
Yes, it is valuable as it helps both the company and also the employees in conducting the activities in a right direction.
It is seen that strength is related to the things that are naturally best and there is no need to learn it whereas traits are social intelligence, honesty, and curiosity.
It is important for the manager to consider proper values so that can give the activities to the employees accordingly. It is important for the managers to consider the generational difference so that according to that motivation can be given to the employees. It is seen that as age is different the expectation level also changes. So managers should evaluate the age difference so according to that activities can be completed (Reeve, 2014). If the employee is a fresher then it is seen that the salary expectation is different and if the employee is experienced then salary expectation will be high.
So, it is important to give emphasis on the values and expectation level of the employees so that every employee can be satisfied and happy. When the age of the employee enhances their expectation level also enhances so while conducting or assigning the task it is important for the manager to focus on the employee's difference.
At the time of design the training program I will add interaction session in which the employees will communicate with other so that they can feel good and happy at the time of doing activities in the company. From this technique they will be able to communicate properly with the employees in the company and also the confidence level is enhanced (Austin and Pinkleton, 2015).
With the help of interactive session, the employees will be able to do the task in a proper manner. Interaction session is the process that will help the employees to interact with the other employees so that they can complete their assigned task with dedication. It can be scheduled in such a manner that each week the activity will be conduct for one hour so that they can complete their task in a proper manner. With this, they will feel confident at the time of interaction with the other employees of the company. It will create a positive environment for the company and also helps the employees to perform their task in a proper manner (Habermas, 2015).
It is important for a leader to enhance the performance of the team so that the company can easily accomplish overall goals and objectives. There are many ways which should be considered by the managers like
- Training: the leader should give proper training to the employees so that they can conduct the activities according to the rules and policies of the company. With training, they can explain the working pattern with the employees which will give a positive impact on the overall performance of the company. If best training is provided to the employees then it can be possible for the company to enhance the performance. Proper training helps the employees to conduct the activities in a coordinated manner so that goals and objectives can be accomplished (Shockley-Zalabak, 2014).
- Motivation: Also motivation plays a great role in enhancing the performance of the employees. So the managers or the leaders should give focus on enhancing the level of motivation so that the confidence level can be boosted and employees can feel happy. There are many theories that should be considered like Maslow theory that gives emphasis to the basic needs of the employees. Basic needs and also esteem needs should be satisfied so that employees can feel motivated and happy. Motivation can also be given by the incentive policies which will help the employees and also enhance the satisfaction level of the customers (Wlodkowski and Ginsberg, 2017).
Yes, a technology it is important in enhancing the productivity of the companies. It is seen that if there is a proper technology used by the companies then profits can be enhanced effectively. Latest technology helps to complete the task on time and also with efficiency. The company is able to conduct and offer the services on time with the help of latest technologies. It is seen that if the updated technology is seen then it can be easy for the company and also for the employees to complete the task on time and with proper efficiency (Goetsch and Davis, 2014).
It is seen that for achieving large market share the focus should be given to considering the latest technology so that process can also be simplified with the latest technologies and growth can be achieved smoothly. It can be evaluated that automated telephone inquiry handling is also the method that helps the company to solve the queries easily. With the help of this, it can be easy for the company to maintain the image in the market and also to accomplish the activities according to the given targets. This technique is useful as it helps to sort out the queries and also give a positive effect on the customers.
Austin, E.W. and Pinkleton, B.E., 2015. Strategic public relations management: Planning and managing effective communication campaigns (Vol. 10). Routledge.
Certo, S.C., 2018. Supervision: Concepts and skill-building. McGraw-Hill Education.
Ford, J.K., 2014. Improving training effectiveness in work organizations. Psychology Press.
Gardner, R.C., 2014. Attitudes and motivation in second language learning. In Bilingualism, multiculturalism, and second language learning (pp. 63-84). Psychology Press.
Goetsch, D.L. and Davis, S.B., 2014. Quality management for organizational excellence. Upper Saddle River, NJ: pearson.
Habermas, J., 2015. Communication and the Evolution of Society. John Wiley & Sons.
Haff, G.G. and Triplett, N.T. eds., 2015. Essentials of strength training and conditioning 4th edition. Human kinetics.
Pinder, C.C., 2014. Work motivation in organizational behavior. Psychology Press.
Pollock, R.V., Jefferson, A. and Wick, C.W., 2015. The six disciplines of breakthrough learning: How to turn training and development into business results. John Wiley & Sons.
Reeve, J., 2014. Understanding motivation and emotion. John Wiley & Sons.
Shockley-Zalabak, P., 2014. Fundamentals of organizational communication. Pearson.
Wlodkowski, R.J. and Ginsberg, M.B., 2017. Enhancing adult motivation to learn: A comprehensive guide for teaching all adults. John Wiley & Sons.