This journal article elaborates the need for nursing research and the role it plays in enhancing better care standards and application for the affected patients and their families. The author is trying to illustrate how the research helps the nurses to know how to relate to the parents in a manner that reduces the undue stress that might come in due to the unfolding conditions. It helps them relate well with the patient and parents during the last few moments of life by making them opportunistic (Townsend, 2014). She then continues to expound how that feeling of making someone feel awesome in his or her last moments of life is good and you feel valued.in the several years of her duty she realizes that something they did before the evidence were done in the wrong way and found out the most appropriate ways. The main audience is the nurses and the physicians.
The main aim is to motivate nurses to do more research so as to provide the best care standards and applications thereby saving lives and getting patients more healthy. She also talks about the need for nurses to work with the research team and biomedical engineers in their projects so that they find suitable equipment for the children (McNiff, 2016).
- The author has used an empathetic, enthusiastic and encouraging tone to illustrate how the nurses should interact with the patients and their families.
- The author is very objective while emphasizing on the significance of this article on the interaction between the nurses, patients and their families.
- The author has enhanced credibility in the article by providing clear facts and evidences that are significant to better health care facilities.
- The author has portrayed some sort of fallacious and overrated reasoning by trying to elaborate the kind of struggle nurses go through in their education.
This website article illustrates the significance of engaging in nursing research, evidence-based practice to bring out quality improvement by changing previous procedures and adjusting protocols. The intended audience for this article is the perioperative nurses whereby they should identify a clinical dilemma, get appropriate literature that provides the best solution and puts the findings into practice. In case of a gap conduct feasible research and review the evidence occasionally and finally evaluate the outcome. For the perioperative nurses to ensure quality patient care they have to adjust their protocols and procedures through consistent reviews and evaluation (DiCenso, Guyatt, & Ciliska, 2014). If after the reviews the outcome is still not as expected then they should consider comparing it with another source of literature which may be of help hence the process of continuous monitoring and review.
The main aim of this article is to illustrate how perioperative nurses engage in nursing research to generate new ideologies that are useful in taking care of patients and bringing the best out of them worldwide (Parahoo, 2014). It also targets the people to embrace and give room for putting the evidence from the literature into practice.
- The author has used an informative and inspirational tone to explain the quality facts and evidence on how the nurses should engage in the research and use the existing literature for prolonged commitment.
- The author has enhanced integrity and feasibility in his statements by providing clear statements on how the nurses should engage in continuous monitoring and review for quality improvement in their practice.
- The author used a diplomatic tone to present a clear purpose of the article in the introduction.
- The author has engaged in some fallacious reasoning in some sections of the article which is very shallow for example how the nurses should react to cases that are not available in the existing literature.
- The author has used a very depressing way of presenting the facts in the article which leads becomes frustrating to the reader.
DiCenso, A., Guyatt, G., & Ciliska, D. (2014). Evidence-Based Nursing-E-Book: A Guide to Clinical Practice.
McNiff, J. (2016). You and your action research project. Routledge.
Parahoo, K.. (2014). Nursing research: principles, process, and issues. Palgrave Macmillan.
Townsend, M. C. (2014). Psychiatric mental health nursing: Concepts of care in evidence-based practice. FA Davis.