The provided information is this report is about the use cases and the hardware requirements about the components of the system. Case study 1 is concerned with the different type of use case the scenarios for the case studies that are related to the provided case study. The case study 2 is this report provides the information about the hardware components and different type of requirements by the different type of machines that is being used in the systems.
- The student will be uploading the task in the portal. They would likewise have the capacity to alter the uploaded data and furthermore they would have the capacity to erase the task on the off chance that they never again require it.
- The students would have the capacity to upload their task in the systems. After the task is transferred the framework gives different alternatives for students. They can download the transferred archive. They can likewise remark on the uploaded paper.
- The students can delete the subject that they would no longer would be requiring to study in the future.
- For instance if it is considered that the student has made an error and uploaded the wrong data and consequently they would require deleting the archive that is uploaded online in the framework.
- Suppose some other student has uploaded a task in the portal. If a student dislikes the paper thus he would be giving a negative remark on the paper.
- Suppose some other student has uploaded a task in the portal. If a student likes the paper thus he would be giving a feedback on the paper.
Register for a course
- The register option would allow the student to register in another account if he has forgotten the earlier password.
- The student would be able to register online for the courses in the framework. The student who is enrolled in the framework would have the capacity to then play out alternate activities in the framework.
- The option of download would likewise the enable the understudy to download the assignment that is distributed by the others that is being uploaded on the portal.
- The option of download in the paper would allow the students to download their choice of paper.
Participate in discussions
- The students will be able to visit diverse sort of communities and can have extremely extraordinary discourses with their coaches or mentors.
- The students will also be able to visit the different sort of chat rooms that are available in the frameworks that would be giving the students various opportunities on the portal.
- The students will be appearing for different quantities of examinations. Consequently they would have the capacity to acquire the reports of their testes form the system.
- The students would be accepting different kind of inputs would be getting the reports as indicated by their record.
- The teachers can likewise alter the curriculum designs as they would have the capacity to adjust the course anticipating the needs for the students and would have the capacity to refresh the course making arrangements for students.
- The educator or the coaches would have the capacity to design the course for the students. They can outline a productive course anticipate the students
- The coaches would likewise be refreshing the syllabus in accordance with the students as per the new necessities and the gauges set by the distinctive colleges.
- The coaches would have the capacity to build up the syllabus for the students as indicated by the prerequisites of the subjects and in addition the students.
- The coaches would ready to relegate distinctive tests for the students of the college with the goal that they can survey the learning results for the students.
- The teachers would be able to simulated the tests and also schedule the tests for the students.
- The teachers would provide the reports to the students on the basis of their merit.
- The report for the students would be provided to the students also based on their capabilities on logical reasoning and class performances.
Computer components and the Operating System
Cost of Server Machine:
- Intel Boxed Core i7-6900K Processor (20M Cache, up to 3.70 GHz) FC-LGA14A 3.2 8 BX80671I76900K: $1019
- ViewMax NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 4GB GDDR3 128 Bit PCI Express (PCIe) DVI Video Card HDMI & HDCP Support - AMERICAN WARRIOR EDITION: $86
- SKILL 32GB (2 x 16GB) Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-19200 2400MHz Intel Z170 Desktop Memory Model F4-2400C15D-32GVR: $260
- Toshiba OCZ Vector 180 960GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal Solid State Drive VTR180-25SAT3-960G: $500
- Hence the total value for the construction of the machine would cost around $1865 approximately.
Cost of client Machine:
- Kingston ValueRAM 512 MB 400MHz PC3200 DDR CL3 DIMM Desktop Memory KVR400X64C3A/512: $9
- AMD A6-6400K Richland 3.9GHz Socket FM2 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor AMD Radeon HD AD640KOKHLBOX: $45
- Toshiba MK1032GSX 100GB SATA/150 5400RPM 16MB 2.5" Hard Drive: $23
Hence, the total cost for the implementation of the machine would be around $77.
The data for the cost of the machines have been received from amazon.com ("Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more", 2017).
For the server PCs mostly effective arrangement is in the usage of the cloud services. The server might confront the danger of losing information or even they may confront the danger of the information getting harmed. Cloud arrangement gives exceptionally productive reinforcement methods to the capacity of the information on the server. The cloud arrangements keep the information from the servers from getting lost. They likewise give effective reinforcement offices henceforth, regardless of the possibility that the information is erased from the servers it can be reestablished effortlessly.
It can be concluded with the information regarding the use case and the hardware components have been provided efficiently in the report. The report has also used both the case to display the information efficiently in front of the readers. Case study 1 is concerned with the different type of use case the scenarios for the case studies that are related to the provided case study. The case study 2 is this report provides the information about the hardware components and different type of requirements by the different type of machines that is being used in the systems.
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more. (2017). Amazon.com. Retrieved 27 August 2017, from
Botelho, R. M., Franco, J. A., & Christenson, R. E. (2015, August). System-Level Vibration Testing of Physical Hardware Components Using Real-Time Hybrid Substructuring. In ASME 2015 Noise Control and Acoustics Division Conference at InterNoise 2015 (pp. V001T01A015-V001T01A015). American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
Keren, O., Polian, I., & Tehranipoor, M. M. (2016). Hardware Security (Dagstuhl Seminar 16202). In Dagstuhl Reports (Vol. 6, No. 5). Schloss Dagstuhl-Leibniz-Zentrum fuer Informatik.
Nogueira, S., Sampaio, A., & Mota, A. (2014). Test generation from state based use case models. Formal Aspects of Computing, 26(3), 441-490.
Oleksowicz, S. A., Burnham, K. J., Southgate, A., McCoy, C., Waite, G., Hardwick, G., ... & McMurran, R. (2013). Regenerative braking strategies, vehicle safety and stability control systems: critical use-case proposals. Vehicle System Dynamics, 51(5), 684-699.
Pezzini, P., Ferrari, M. L., Tucker, D., & Traverso, A. (2014, June). Research and Educational Opportunities in Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation of Advanced Power Systems: An International Perspective. In ASME Turbo Expo 2014: Turbine Technical Conference and Exposition (pp. V006T08A006-V006T08A006). American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
Raychev, N. (2015). Ensuring a spare quantum traffic. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 6(6), 1355-1359.
Szydlo, T., Nawrocki, P., Brzoza-Woch, R., & Zielinski, K. (2014, September). Power aware MOM for telemetry-oriented applications using gprs-enabled embedded devices-levee monitoring use case. In Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS), 2014 Federated Conference on (pp. 1059-1064). IEEE.
Trefke, J., Rohjans, S., Uslar, M., Lehnhoff, S., Nordstrom, L., & Saleem, A. (2013, October). Smart Grid Architecture Model use case management in a large European Smart Grid project. In Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Europe (ISGT EUROPE), 2013 4th IEEE/PES (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
Zhang, Z., Barbary, K., Nothaft, F. A., Sparks, E., Zahn, O., Franklin, M. J., ... & Perlmutter, S. (2015, October). Scientific computing meets big data technology: An astronomy use case. In Big Data (Big Data), 2015 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 918-927). IEEE.