There are different cloud computing strategies that are used for the development of the proper storage and thus it also helps in the development and thus it also helps in the development of the strategies and thus it also helps in development of the proper creation of the model and thus the problems are also segregated for the proper development of the strategies for the proper development of the program (Ding, Yu, Zhang, Gjessing, & Tsang, 2015). Thus it also helps in the gaining proper accessibility for the establishment of the report and thus it also helps in the development of the proper location and thus it also helps in the generation of the different steps that are helpful for the proper creation of the strategies and thus it also helps in the proper development of the rules for the development of the proper following of the norms regarding the cloud computing and thus it also helps in the development of the cloud provider services.
DSI adoption model for the cloud-based OSDS
The data storage interface or the DSI model helps in explanation process of the usage of the data storage that is useful for the proper creation of the services that helps in the development of the sequences of the data and thus it also helps in the storage of the data in a sequential order. Thus model is created by the adoption of the cloud based ODDS for the creation of the volume storage for the files (El Houssaini, Nassar, & Kriouile, 2014). Thus it also helps in including the DSI protocols that are the WebDAV, NFS, CIFS and the OSD. It also helps in the proper functioning of the billing systems that are related to the data requirement of the allocated space and thus the arrangement of the data can be done with following the proper configuration of the DR. Thus this also helps in the formation of the resource guarantee and also helps in the fruitful consumption process. The application of the DSI model with the proper adoption of the cloud based computing OSDS are the cloud storage for the purpose of cloud computing, private cloud storage and the public cloud storage. It also helps in expressing the metadata that are required for the proper carrying out of the process that are generally required for the expressing the requirements (Gide & Sandu, 2015).
Risks involved for migrating the OSDS to a cloud-based provider
The risks that are involved with the migration of the OSDS to a cloud service provider are as follows:-
- Application storage and the data retrieving which cannot be maintained by the cloud computing services.
- A huge mess is created with the maintenance of the existing setup and thus it shows the decrement of the demand of the availability (Asatiani & Penttinen, 2015).
- Technological reliability leads to the deployment of the cloud usage customers.
- Added latency are much suffered in the case of using the cloud computing process and it is generally observed during the usage of the internet with the usage of the cloud applications.
- The debugging of the performance issues are also created with the usage of the hardware that is controlled by someone else and thus it also leads to the loss of the transparency.
- The design application and the architecture might lead to the complete disturbance of the cloud computing network and thus the modification of the architectures becomes essential (He & Wang, 2015).
Security steps that DSI takes to secure the OSDS
The security steps that are followed by DSI for the purpose of the making the OSDS system fully secured are as follows:-
- Regular checking of the security coding and the guidelines that are related to the coding helps to get a more secured system. It also helps in fixing the error codes which can be cross checked on the regular basis and thus this is generally occurred due to the Scripting attacks (Kumar, 2016).
- Proper creation and the maintenance of the data base helps in the proper formation of the secured system. It also helps in providing the passwords that can be stored in the Hashed form so that the encoding of the data becomes tough for the process of hacking.
- Sever sets are created properly for the proper flow of the data and information. It also helps in providing the information of the attempt of hacking is made or not. Thus this security is created with the proper usage of the SSL security and while accessing the server generates a password for the process of authorization (Low & Hsueh Chen, 2012).
Evaluation of business requirements for determining the Cloud computing delivery model
The evaluation of the current business requirements is used for the proper detection of the process of the cloud computing delivery models includes the cloud computing scenarios that includes the private, public, hybrid cloud and the virtual private (Mohana, 2013). The enterprise private cloud is used for the proper continuation of the cloud resource pool that helps in the creation of the proper network and the firewall protection for the organisation. The virtual private cloud helps in the segmentation of the public clouds with some of the additional features of the security and it helps in the creation of the demand. The hybrid cloud is the combination of two or more clouds that are improved for the utilization and thus it also helps in the proper development and the enhancement of the organisational assets ("MWfSCC: A Migrating Workflow System Based on Cloud Computing Paradigm", 2012). A public cloud is defined as the deployment model where the organisation’s firewall is pulled out for the creation of the new cloud service hardware and the software assets.
Evaluate and design an ICT risk strategy for cloud computing delivery plan
The new ICT risk strategies that are used for the proper mitigation of the risks for the process of the cloud computing delivery plan are as follow:-
- Supplier market is slowed for the adapting the new ICT market landscape. The mitigation of this is the strong engagement of the clarifications that should be made to the suppliers for the purpose meeting the long and the medium terms requirements (Sumathi & Kirubakaran, 2013).
- Dependency created between the responsibilities of SRO which creates the strategy along the progress dependency and thus the dealt is not done in a timely manner. The mitigation for this is the proper management of the portfolio and the proper understanding the dependencies that are created for the proper development of the programmes. The prioritising of the critical deliverables is also required for the creation of the strong communication system. Thus it also helps in linking the project and the different communications that are required for the proper creation of the key strategic areas for the proper development of the systems (Tivey & Pearson, 2015).
- Existing contract and the agreements helps in the prevention of the implementation of the key components delay. Thus the mitigation to this problem helps in the proper procurement of the commercial strategies and thus it also helps in the creation of the medium and the long term alignment for the ICT strategy and the commercial approach (Wright et al., 2012).
The details of the cloud computing usage that depicts the evaluation and the designing of the ICT risk strategy for the cloud computing strategy also helps in the creation of the proper delivery plan for the cloud computing systems. This project also shows the Security steps that DSI takes to secure the OSDS and the Evaluation of business requirements for determining the Cloud computing delivery model are also shown in this project (Udoh, 2012). The details of the cloud computing usage and the risks with the mitigation process and the safety measures are also provided in this project for the proper development of the project completion.
Asatiani, A. & Penttinen, E. (2015). Managing the move to the cloud – analyzing the risks and opportunities of cloud-based accounting information systems. Journal Of Information Technology Teaching Cases, 5(1), 27-34.
Ding, J., Yu, R., Zhang, Y., Gjessing, S., & Tsang, D. (2015). Service provider competition and cooperation in cloud-based software defined wireless networks. IEEE Commun. Mag., 53(11), 134-140.
El Houssaini, C., Nassar, M., & Kriouile, A. (2014). A Governance Based Architecture for Enterprise Cloud Computing Adoption. International Journal Of Cloud Applications And Computing, 4(3), 54-67.
Gide, E. & Sandu, N. (2015). A study of the current situation of adoption of Cloud based services in Indian SMEs. Global Journal Of Information Technology, 18.
He, W. & Wang, F. (2015). A Hybrid Cloud Model for Cloud Adoption by Multinational Enterprises.Journal Of Global Information Management, 23(1), 1-23.